To learn more about our graduates' accomplishments, see Graduate Alumni Profiles and Undergraduate Alumni entries. To post your own, visit the LinkedIn group (see below).
Your support ensures that the UC Santa Barbara Department of Communication will always have the resources to attract the brightest undergraduate and graduate students and the finest scholars. The success of our program enables us to conduct leading-edge teaching and research creating new knowledge and developing leaders of tomorrow. Please visit the Department Giving page to learn about how your gift will make a difference in our program.
The Communication Alumni Council was formed in the spring of 2010 to provide the Department with input on alumni networking, career education, and development opportunities. The Department's faculty and the Alumni Council are working to ensure that the UCSB Communication alumni network flourishes and that our valued graduates have the resources they need to achieve their professional goals, both now and in the future. We invite you to get involved and make a difference in the lives of our students. Here are some ways that you can participate:
- Serve as a panelist for Communication Career Day
- Be a speaker at a Departmental Internship workshop
- Be a virtual advisor for our LinkedIn group members
- Speak to our student-run Communication Association
- Help serve at a Commencement Reception
- Be a guest speaker in a Communication class
- Provide an internship to a Communication student
- Join the Communication Alumni Council
Find out more about involvement on our Internships & Jobs, Communication Career Day, and Communication Internship Workshop pages. For more information, contact Professor Walid Afifi.
Connecting with Us